Birmingham has a great home-brewed coffee culture,
Coffee &Tea: community
& coffee/tea specialist in the Jewellery Quarter
Time at the Priory Square
in the city centre specialising in crepes and pancakes
- Fallen Angel Bakery in Harborne
- Hylton Cafe in the Jewellery
- JuJu's Cafe in Brindleyplace
- Maison Mayci in Kings Heath and
Organic Cafe in Kings
- Mushtaq Sweets in Handsworth,
Saltey and Small Heath
- Saint Caffe, St Paul's Square
- Six Eight Kafe in the city centre
- Urban Coffee on Church Rd,
Jewellery Quarter, Harborne
- Warehouse, a Digbeth-based
a growing number of independent java joints.
Coffee claims to be opening the "coolest coffee shop in the
world" at the Beneficial Building off New Street, and Yorks
Bakery Cafe just opened on Newhall Street and offers boutique
coffee and fresh-baked breads.
from Urban Coffee Company
and Enterprise Nation.